Thursday, August 7, 2014

Give Positive Meaning To Everything --Creativity



That is a quote from a Tony Robbins article aptly named “6 Insights from Tony Robbins.” I read this point, I believe number 2, and I didn't know whether to actuate this in a serious manner of not. The article is more aimed toward sales reps but can really by applied to many areas in life. I will also admit, I have sort of a respectful love/hate perception of the Tony Robbins Empire. Yet, you always have to admire a man who created his level of achievement.

But don't discount yourself
You have created many achievements in life. I know you probably don't have that perception about yourself. Or maybe you do whether it's even just a little inkling or a major daily mindset. Some called it attitude. I call it self motivation actuated (my word of the day) by your own grasp of the creativity and knowledge that you apply and accumulate everyday.

Something else
Give yourself your due. Do things that leave a trail of positive meaning that says, it's from you. Now it's not conceit by any means. It's the combination of self realization and that worldsphere you interact with. About that worldsphere, you have the power to grow it. In short the “Give Positive Meaning To Everything” credo includes you.


No comments:

Post a Comment