Thursday, August 28, 2014

Injecting Positivity




A mood of positivity can be shattered by one word of negativity. If you let it. Sure you have to dig deep but it's worth it.
Worth is the key. Hanging true to your self worth will take you far. Have belief in your value!

I had a dream
I dreamt that I had a landlord who remodeled the place I was in splitting it up into new apartments. Also in the dream I was in the midst of making a break through in my own life. My self belief and worth got me through in this dream. I held on to that personal positivity to get though.

Only a dream?
Not really, it was not only the reflection of reality but a test of my self worth. You see the reality of what I am carried through into my dreamtime dilemma. My daily flow of positivity filtered into what one might have called a nightmare. In truth it ended up pretty well in the end.

What you make yourself
Yes you are the key. Work at defeating negative thoughts. I was one said too me “if you can't embrace the positive, then don't you don't have the right to criticize.” Make yourself find the good before you address the bad. It's there all you have to do is use your inner positivity to change your mindset.

No comments:

Post a Comment